What is WealthWorks?
The idea of WealthWorks started in July of 2003, when I began my career at Equitable Advisors (AXA Advisors). As I began to learn my way, I quickly found out that clients can become overwhelmed when discussing the vast options in the financial world. I knew that if I built my business keeping the following points in mind, my clients would be more at ease because of their understanding of what we are doing and why.
- Education of financial concepts:
- We recognize that the financial world is complicated and complex. We pride ourselves on taking complex financial ideas and simplifying them down to the basic concept. This helps people to understand that idea and make the best decision for themselves. Everyone has time constraints, allow us to do the research for you! We work with these concepts daily.
- All to often people avoid putting together a financial plan, mostly because they don't know where to start or don't know how. That's simple, the beginning. No matter what a new client is looking for, we everyone on the first step of the staircase and avoid skipping steps. We have found that at the beginning of our relationship there can be allot to accomplish. We start with the easiest item to accomplish so that we can build momentum to getting everything complete. When starting with the most difficult item, we have found that the roadblocks and hang ups can derail everything and leaving us to accomplish nothing. Our goal is to help our clients improve, and go from being efficient to effective. We live by that motto in all that we do.
- All encompassing approach:
- We have found that many firms out there can concentrate solely on making someone a client. Our approach is to make someone want to be a client. There is more to achieving financial goals than just picking the right investment allocation. We go further, we like to make sure that investments that are chosen are in line with a tax strategy. Systematically reviewing investments, current tax situation, future potential tax changes lead us to adjustments that can have a significant impact on taxes today and in the future.
WealthWorks Financial is the name of our firm, and it came from the idea that your Wealth can Work for you when you have a clear understanding of why you are doing something and how it works. This approach prioritizes transparency, understanding, and trust. We have built trust with our clients not because of the plans that we've built, but because of our commitment to our process, most importantly, the review. We review allot with our clients and make adjustments when necessary.
If you have any ideas you would like to share with us on how we can further differentiate ourselves, or if you would like to see the WealthWorks difference, please use the link below to contact us!